Pure Silk Satin Face Masks x 2 (Blue)
Our reusable pure Mulberry Silk Face Masks with a filter pocket are made of pure 22 momme Silk Charmeuse, the same material as our award-winning pillowcases, ensuring both comfort and breathability.
Having tried every mask out there, Silk is the easiest and most comfortable to wear against the mouth and nose. It will also prevent irritation and breakouts, due to Silk’s incredible, natural (yet highly technical) qualities.
Each mask is made of 3 layers, with one layer containing a pocket for a filter insert if required. The loops are fully adjustable with a toggle which stays in place so you can get the perfect fit for you.
These also contain a concealed wire to mould around the bridge of the nose.
*** We are now including Cotton Filter Squares with every purchase, owing to recent scientific advice about Silk and Cotton providing 95% protection. The cotton can be inserted or removed as desired. ***
The face masks come as a pair, packaged in an organza bag.
- 100% Pure Silk
- Incredibly soft and comfortable to wear
- 3 Layers of 22 momme Silk Charmeuse with an insert for a filter
- Each adult face mask is approx. 19 cm x 12 cm
- Adjustable using toggles
- Silk regulates temperature, helping to avoid overheating
- The Silk straps can be tied to adjust fit
- Pack of 2 in an organza bag
- Multiple orders will be combined in one organza bag
- Eco-friendly - all natural and doesn't contribute to landfill
- We strongly recommend handwashing, using a detergent suitable for Silk
- Leave to dry naturally, flat. (do not hang by the ear loops
- Use a detergent suitable for Silk
- Please note that these are non-returnable for hygiene reasons.
- This is not a medical face mask - this is a fabric mask
- Wearing masks is no substitution for social distancing and handwashing
- These are being sold to meet the latest developments about having to wear face masks on public transport (UK)
- This is a 'source control' mask rather than a 'protection mask' (my mask protects you, and yours protects me)
- Health professionals, the elderly and those vulnerable are recommended to use medical masks, according to the WHO Guidance (updated 5th June 2020)