Slumber in soft and natural comfort in the form of our 100% French Flax linen pillowcases for a wonderful night's sleep.
Linen is a naturally temperature-regulating fabric so is warm in Winter and cool in Summer. It has a natural substance without being too heavy and becomes softer over time.
The Pigeon colour is a soft and timeless mid grey, designed to complement a range of different colour schemes.
The linen is pre-washed so will not shrink or fade.
At a Glance
- Standard Size is 75 x 50 cm
- Warm in Winter & Cool in Summer
- Soft and textually appealing, natural fabric
- Adds depth and interest to the bedroom
How to Care for Linen
- Wash on the Gentle Cycle at either 30 or 40 degrees
- No bleach or optical brighteners
- No need for conditioner as Linen softens naturally
- Tumble Dry on a low temperature